This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
In using this Praveen Singh Services you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
- The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions:
- "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company's terms and conditions.
- "The Company", "Ourselves", “Praveen Singh”, "We" and "Us", refers to Praveen Singh.
- "Party", "Parties" refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves.
- All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization, and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
- By becoming a regular client of PraveenSingh.in, you agree to be contacted by PraveenSingh.in and our affiliates via communication modes including but not limited to email, SMS, WhatsApp, and telephonic calls.
- You agree that Praveen Singh, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, terminates Your access to the Website and block Your future access to the Website if Praveen Singh determines that You have violated the terms of these Terms and Conditions or any other agreement(s). You also agree that any violation by You of the agreement(s) will cause irreparable harm to Praveen Singh, for which monetary damages may be inadequate, and You consent to Praveen Singh obtaining any injunctive or equitable relief that Praveen Singh deems necessary or appropriate in such circumstances. These remedies are in addition to any other remedies Praveen Singh may have at law or in equity.
- Praveen Singh reserves the right to refuse the services offered at the Website to new Users or to terminate services granted to existing Users at any time without according any reason for doing so.
- Payment: We accept Visa and Master Credit Card, Debit Cards, various Payment Wallet, UPI, and Net banking as modes of payment which are processed through our payment gateway (Link) partner. No information pertaining to payment is shared with us as you fill all the payment related information on your Payment Slip.
- Praveen Singh has tied up with a third-party enabler for accepting payment. Praveen Singh is not responsible for any delay, pricing, or cancellation of payment/refund from the bank end. Though, best efforts are made to keep the service above acceptance levels.
- The user is solely responsible for the selection of the Service category. Praveen Singh is not responsible for future pricelessness; because it will be your own call, guided to Praveen Singh as this is purely at your own responsibility.
- Refunds: All sales are final with no refund or exchange permitted. You are responsible for the payment of the Invoice or bill payment and all charges that result from these payments. We shall not be responsible for any payment for incorrect data submitted by you. In case, money has been charged to your card or bank account or pre-paid payment instrument and a payment/service is not delivered by the service provider within already decided specific time period of your completion of the transaction then you may inform us regarding the same by sending an email to our email id. Please include in the email the following details: Subject Line, Mobile Number and Invoice/bill payment number, payment value, transaction date, and order number[Screenshot as proof]. We shall investigate such incidents and if it is found that the order is canceled and service was not provided then you will be refunded the money within 7 working days from the date of receipt of your email. All refunds will be credited to the same medium used for payment transfer. We shall have the sole discretion to determine the mode of reversal from the above-mentioned options.
- Various Discount Offers: This is purely subjected to standard and specified terms and conditions mentioned by the respective retailer. Coupons are issued on behalf of the respective retailer. Hence, any damages, injuries, losses incurred by the end-user by using the coupon is not the responsibility of PraveenSingh.in.
- Exclusions and Limitations: The information on this website is provided on an "as is" basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, this Company:
(a) excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Company's literature; and
(b) excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems, and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
- Limitation of Liability: All transactions on the Praveen Singh website, monetary and otherwise, are non-refundable, non-exchangeable, and non-reversible, save and except in the event of proven gross negligence on the part of Praveen Singh or its representatives, in which event the user agrees that the user shall only be entitled to a refund of the amount actually paid by the user and actually received by Praveen Singh with respect to the recharge done by the user. This limitation applies whether the alleged liability is based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or any other basis, even if Praveen Singh has been advised of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, Praveen Singh liability in such jurisdictions shall be limited to the extent of the amount actually paid for by any user while availing any of the services on the PraveenSingh.in the website.
- Modification of These Terms and Conditions of Use: Praveen Singh reserves the right to change these conditions from time to time as it sees fit and your continued use of the site will signify your acceptance of any adjustment to these terms. The user is required to check terms and conditions at every visit. No notification communication will be done subject to change in terms and conditions.
- Force Majeure: Neither party shall be liable to the other for any failure to perform any obligation under any agreement which is due to an event beyond the control of such party including but not limited to any Act of God, terrorism, war, Political insurgence, insurrection, riot, civil unrest, an act of civil or military authority, uprising, earthquake, flood or any other natural or man-made eventuality outside of our control, which causes the termination of an agreement or contract entered into, nor which could have been reasonably foreseen. Any Party affected by such event shall forthwith inform the other Party of the same and shall use all reasonable endeavors to comply with the terms and conditions of any agreement contained herein.
- Mode of Transaction: All files transaction will be performed via email only.
- Delivery: As soon as possible after receipt of your project order.
- Payment: Online immediately after Project Submission [Files delivery] with Invoice.
- Data: After receiving Payment all files [Project Data] be will be deleted from Praveen Singh's records with an immediate effect.
- Corrections: Accuracy is the priority of Praveen Singh and its client's responsibility to perform honest proofreading at their end. They may take as much as a suitable time for Proof Reading work by subject experts. After collecting All the error screenshots with the original Soft Document (Word/PageMaker), the client must email us for corrections purposes. It's Praveen Singh's responsibility and offers to complete a one-time free of cost corrections. However, after that, every other single step will be fully charitable at actuals. After completion of Free-of-cost onetime Corrections Project Data (files) will be sent to clients with their registered email id and will be deleted immediately from Praveen Singh's Records.
- The client may contact Praveen Singh 24×7 by any of the following medium-
- Voice Call/SMS : +91-9406061003
- Website: www.PraveenSingh.in